RetroSelfie is an app for fun and easy editing of photos capturing your unforgettable moments with your friends or loved ones. You can edit, apply numerous effects and improvements to the taken images as well as create collages combining more photos into a single collage image.
When you use our service you will inevitable share some information with us. Since your privacy means a lot to us, we want to present to you how we collect, use and with whom we share your information.
Our website or application can contain links to external web sites or advertisements from ad networks like AdMob, AdSense etc. and we're not considered responsible for the data collection methods of these services. You can review their privicy policies on their web sites to better understand how and why they collect the information.
We collect the following information:
• RetroSelfie will not be liable for any files or content downloaded or transferred by or between the end users. RetroSelfie will not be responsible for the accuracy, correctness and security of any of the information we gather, store and disclose.
• Personal Information - We do not collect any personal information from end users.
• Mobile Identifiers - When you are using our a mobile application that incorporates our Services, we may also automatically record your Google Advertising ID together with the Google Advertising ID – "Mobile Advertising IDs"), for advertising or analytics purposes. The Google Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we may collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes. If your device does not have Advertising ID, we may use other persistent identifiers. The information collected may be also stored on your device. Please see below how you can reset you mobile Advertising ID or opt-out of receiving targeted ads through your mobile Advertising IDs.
We collect the information specified above in order to:
• Enable RetroSelfie to further provide, develop, enhance, customize and improve the Services, based on the end users' preferences, uses and interactions with the Services
• Audit and track usage statistics and traffic flow
• Perform research, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
How we collect the information:
• Mobile Device Opt-Out - you may opt out of receiving targeted ads on mobile devices using the Android operating system, by using platform level controls enabled through your device settings. You should consult your device settings and instructions provided by your device manufacturer. However, we provide the following information solely for informational purposes.
• If you have an Android device, you can opt out of targeted advertising on your device. You can do this by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select "Ads" and check the box "Opt out of interest-based ads". In addition, or as an alternative, you may reset your device’s Android advertising ID, which will result in your device being disassociated from ad targeting profiles based on the Android advertising ID in effect prior to reset. You can do this by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select "Ads" and selecting "Reset advertising ID". Note that Android settings menus may vary among device manufacturers and these instructions may not be accurate for your device. You should consult Google’s settings and instructions for the most current settings information.
We will always maintain your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information that you share with the service. We will never disclose the information unless there is a law requirement. We will never sell or rent the information to third parties.
The tracking information collected from the Analytics tools like Google Analytics is only needed to understand how the users use the service and based on these statistics to improve the overal user experience. We collect only information related to how the users use the app such as opened screens, button clicks etc.
You can contact us anytime you have questions related to the privacy of your information on our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your fears and concerns regarding the confidentiality and privacy of your shared data with our service is highly valuable things to us so we hope that we will address them by this policy.